The Magnolia Chamber of Commerce invites people to submit nominations for the 2022 Person of the Year and Business of the Year.
To nominate the Person of the Year, please explain how the person does the following:
• Makes significant contributions to the Magnolia community as they relate to improving the business climate, quality of life, or enhancing social interactions;
• Has had or made a positive impact on improving the Magnolia community;
• Demonstrates a deep commitment to Magnolia by giving their time, talent, and energy, as well as their lasting effect or legacy, to our community.
To nominate the Business of the Year, please explain how the nominee:
• Provides innovative products or services;
• Delivers exemplary customer service ;
• Encourages and provides professional development of their staff;
• Volunteers in the Magnolia community;
• Actively carries out the MCC mission of adding vibrancy to the community.
The Magnolia Chamber of Commerce’s board of directors will review the nominations for the two awards and select the 2022 recipients, who will be publicly announced and honored with awards and recognition.
Please submit nomination(s) for either or both the Person of the Year and Business of the Year via email no later than Dec. 27, 2022. Nomination(s) should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.